VNOG - Victorian Navara Owners Group

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Lets go!
That's the opening comment.
I started a social group some 8 months ago ( up in the forum banner under "community" http://www.navara.asia/groups/victorian-navara-owners-group.html ) and so far there are 36 members that have either been invited to join or have requested to join.
First of all could those who are still active please stick their hand in the air and wave it all about and let me know they are still here - those that aren't then your absence will be noted.
From now through to April next year I will be organising trips - day, overnight or extended and I would like to know who I should be sending a message to so that I may receive excuses as to why they are unavailable :sarcastic:

I plan to have something going at least fortnightly, if not weekly dependant upon my own obligations, but I encourage others to plan trips with a group in mind too.

I'm open to other suggestions - Its a democracy afterall and I don't always expect things to be my way ........but it might help things go smoothly!:sarcastic::lol:

Last edited:
The social group sounds good. Might even try to keep my radio on the same chanel!:)

I'll have to do some juggling to make sunday, but will let you know later in the week.

I am still here. Sounds good, I will have to take a pass on this trip as I am in SA for the rest of the week, but I am keen to get out on some more trips. I should be getting a set of muddies in the next month or too as well that will be fun.

Aido,

I'd be keen also on joining the group, although I'm not very good at keeping up to date with the forum and get on here rarely, but I will try to do better!

Can't do anything in the next week or so as missus works shifts at weekends.

Still here Aido and always interested in a trip if I'm not tracking dogs or doing something else.

What times for Saturday?

Ok people.
I will be planning trips according to my own schedule. Most if possible will be Sat - whole day events. Maybe a few overnighters.
But by all means help yourselves by planning trips too. If your looking at the upcoming weekend and see that you have a day free and are keen to get out and about then just stick your hand up and post up a destination and a time to meet so that others might can join you.
VNOG ( Victorian Navara Owners Group ) is not a formal club or sanctioned body - it is just the Viccos on this forum that own a Navara. Designed to get you lot away from your keyboards and stop talking shit when you could be out there doing it! For those that have met up with other forum members on a day trip or extended getaway all have gone away with a positive experience and are glad they have made the effort.
Even still you don't have to go out in low range. Related events are also fair game to meet up with one another - For instance I went to the 4x4 Mud drags last Sunday and just posted it up to let others know about it and if they were going to attend then to let them know that another forum member would be present to catch up with.
Getting to know one another offline is much better than being an internet nerd.

Having said all that is anyone keen on having a group gathering before xmas somewhere in Vic - Sat and Sunday, daytripers and campers accomodated for in a central location?
Thinking about the civilised campgrounds in either Walhalla or Crooked River (near Dargo).

Well Saturday will be good day - apparently there is some sort of game being played that involves alot of men grappling with each other whilst chasing a single piece of leather. The rest of the state will be absorbed in this finale of the current season of halfwits that get paid too much for the above. Have I mentioned that I hate football?
So it might just be you and me. Since you are out west like me what about Creswick ( near ballarat ) or Cobaws ( out of Lancefield ). Wombat is also a possible - you pick.

I could be keen, but i'm looking at heading out the back of Lake Glenmaggie. I drove out there last Sunday, drove Lower Block track (awesome track that crosses the Avon River and then Ben Cruachan Creek numerous times, steep and rocky in places with a number of rock ledges to negotiate too) until I had to turn back because of a bog hole late in the day that I was a bit unsure of without another truck there to pull me out if I got stuck (wasn't too keen on hand winching late in the day!). Wouldn't mind looking at Avon Road (crosses the Avon numerous times, might be some good trout around too), then coming back via Mt Angus track and finishing up at Huggett's crossing at the Avon........

Latest posts

Back