*VNOG* Walhalla

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sat

• sat

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • sat

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aido

Reaction score
Sat 18th for sightseeing and a bit of a laugh.
Post up if interested - all vehicles welcome, standard or modified.
Aimed at a "get to know you day" for those that have not been acquainted.

Last edited:
Got to posting this up and realised that the mud drags are on at Calder Park on Sunday - so Sat it is. Another Topic.

How about.
Larbatouche BP @ 8:30am or Walhalla @10:00 (first car park / toilets before the shops RH side going in).
Where are we going? Buggered if I know just suck it and see.
Unless there are suggestions of tracks that are open and in reasonable condition.

BYO lunch and nibbles.
Will stop somewhere around lunchtime for sure but it might be easiest on this trip for everyone to organize themselves.
So Far it is the usual suspects
Navarian - Ian
08Kingcab - Jase
Me - Aido
+
Ridgie
Jay 3844

Intersted in trying a reverse route Ian and I did last year with an uphill climb of Spud Spur. Anyone know if its open?

Sounds good.I'll bring gas stove pan and some bangers bread sauce etc.
Everyone welcome to use it,i'm sure i will have enough though.
If i see no one at larby i will head to wallhala.

Pretty sure Spud is open mate, but if you're coming via Pluto link track there is a pretty decent bog hole to get through, just before it. Sticky mud and I reckon you will need 32's as a minimum to keep your diff out of the mud in between the two wheel ruts..... I thought you weren't into really tough tracks??? I've heard Spud Spur is bloody tough in the dry, so with all the rain they've had up around Aberfeldy at the moment it wouldn't make it any easier......

:rant: I have to back out,a problem at work today means i have to go in on saturday.Hate that,but the job has to be done.
Apologies.

Ridgie out - hitting the sauce in town
Navarian out - inability to delegate responsibility to subordinates.
Jimmy4 in ? - TBC
Jay3884 still to confirm

So officially that leaves
Myself, Ange and 2 eager hounds
08kingcab (and better half?).

We will be there for sure at times noted above so if anyone is considering a day driving about the bush then wack your hand up.

Latest posts

Back