wheel spacers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22 King

Reaction score
I was just looking around the Snake Racing website, a saw the 1, 1.5, and 2" wheel spacers that they do. Is it worth the money, as they are fairly pricey.
does any body have any experience with these?

Wheel spacers are good for comp rigs, not road registered vehicles as they are illegal. If you value your insurance I'd advise against using spacers.

as are most mods. Ive seen these used on a hilux everyday for the last 2 years, never had a drama. just make sure you do them up F*CKN tight. Myself, id rather bigger offset rim and wider tyre.

yeh i got some csa stampede rims on their way from melbourne 16x8 for the cooper 285/75s, and just wanted a little bit wider wheel track to look meaner for fotos n shit lol

i heard that because there an alloy spacer they heat up and expand and shrink a little bit they become loose. so i've heard that your supposed to check them every month to make sure there tight.
i heard this from a mate who know and guy who has had a wheel fall off while driving along 3 time's.
i've heard of putting lock tight on the bolt and doing it up but really do ya reckon it's worth it?

yeh i got some csa stampede rims on their way from melbourne 16x8 for the cooper 285/75s, and just wanted a little bit wider wheel track to look meaner for fotos n shit lol

what offset are the rims? you could go a neg 25 which would be roughly the same as 2" wheel spacers..

Hey Guys,
The blokes I use are saying that any spacer over 7mm is not worth the risk and better off buying new rims.

i heard that because there an alloy spacer they heat up and expand and shrink a little bit they become loose. so i've heard that your supposed to check them every month to make sure there tight.
i heard this from a mate who know and guy who has had a wheel fall off while driving along 3 time's.
i've heard of putting lock tight on the bolt and doing it up but really do ya reckon it's worth it?

I was told that only when they are wearing in. Once you do about 500 kms they should be right from there.

Latest posts

Back