Some Low Life Keyed my D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deejay

Reaction score
Some low life decided my ute looked too nice for their liking so they keyed down the LH side from front Qtr panel to end of back door.

Frickin' spewing! I was able to polish a good portion of it out but am still left a few bits which go right through thr paintwork to metal.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS? GUTLESS PRICKS!

C'mon Karma, sort this shit out for me will ya?

DM

Pull out in front of anyone lately ?

I hate the pricks who steal and vandalise, I hope they get what they deserve.

Bring back the angry mob like in South Park and the Simpsons.

Dave.

Except fo rthe F340 Ferrari we had in the hotel the other day, keyed on drivers side front to back.

Assholes.

The unfortunate truth is that no state is immune from arseholes or asrehole acts and it really sucks. In some ways it would be better if you could blame one silly (or even deliberate) action which caused an arsehole to do something like this but the sad thing is that in so many cases it's just a random thing and people don't need excuses to do it.

i had to lol when i saw a brand new VE ute double parked in the middle of two spaces so he wouldnt get any dints in his doors and some prick had keyed it all the way down the side. Bit harsh tho.

its stupid how people have a distaste to cars and key them. jealousy really is a curse. that is jsut not on to key cars. i worry about it a lot with teh skyline, as people jsut dont like the boy racers who give them a bad name so eveyrone must b a stupid boy racer. same howlots of peple jsut dont like 4wds! theres no excuse anywhere to key any car!

yep know how u feel my friend. had me clubsport dented and scratched 40cm long and what looks to be by a ute tray..

u just want to slit their throats, shootem in the knee caps and have a few swigs of xxxx gold and watch while they bleed to death.

yep know how u feel my friend. had me clubsport dented and scratched 40cm long and what looks to be by a ute tray..

u just want to slit their throats, shootem in the knee caps and have a few swigs of xxxx gold and watch while they bleed to death.

yeah i did that, but to a white commo, and about a month on my P's, sigh.

went around house by house looking for the guy and he was at a party, told the host and he was like to everyone "where is dan? his car just got reversed into" and everyone was like "AWWWWWWWW" haha

only set me back a grand...lesson learnt? never park in a street with no lighting and lowered commo's :suicide2:

yeah i did that, but to a white commo, and about a month on my P's, sigh.

went around house by house looking for the guy and he was at a party, told the host and he was like to everyone "where is dan? his car just got reversed into" and everyone was like "AWWWWWWWW" haha

only set me back a grand...lesson learnt? never park in a street with no lighting and lowered commo's :suicide2:

this makes no sense

THE CARNAGE!!!

dentl.jpg

for the first second that it happened, i thought it was just my cars bump stops scraping as i was doing a hard turn reversing out of a driveway. it was a second later i realise, OH FK!

lol ur pretty lucky...just needed the quater panel replace and sprayed...on my clubby dam dent scratch went from front door to rear door..both doors were replaced. couldnt even bog it.