AUX in wiring RX CD player

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j2m5k6

Reaction score
MY RX king cab has the standard CD unit, it has a button for AUX but no plug, have looked in glovebox, can anybody help with diagram to wire up aux input plug ?

Have you checked in the bottom tray of the centre console (under where your elbow sits)?
I've heard of some having Ipod connections in there as well but if not it maybe there's a plug on the back of the stereo.

Hopefully someone with knowledge of the RX will be along shortly to answer your question with a proper solution.

If the standard unit in the RX is the same as the standard in the ST-X then it is definitely there somewhere, however the manual does list 2 or 3 different models of head unit and it's not unheard of to have something written on the front but not connected.

If I was you I'd pull the head unit out and see if you can't account for some extra wires somewhere. Our utes are filled with all sorts of extra model specific wiring and I wouldn't put it past Nissan to leave the Aux port off when building the car only to provide another job for the dealers to earn cash when those with the cheaper models go in and ask if such things can be added.

I would think you'd be either looking for a wire running to a some sort of blank or dead end near the glove box or a wire coming off the back of the unit that goes nowhere.

Latest posts

Back