aftermarket headlights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nick!

If you're after something brighter, you could get some IPF Fatboys. They are a replacement for your current globes and put out (it seems like) about 3 times the light of the normal globes. I'm much happier with them in my headlights.

You could put HID headlights in, they are super bright but they're also illegal without installing auto-leveling headlights which could get expensive. That said, if you're being reasonable on the roads, the cops should leave you alone and HID headlights will never be an issue for you.

Then there's driving lights, and there's plenty of choices there, but they come down to a few key things:

* Light pattern. There are flood - wide beam, not a lot of distance but usually more than adequate - and spot beam, not a lot of width to the beam but it goes a long way.

* Versatility. IPF lights are good for submerging, many others aren't.

* Cost. You really do get what you pay for. K-Mart lights give you K-Mart light.

There was a post here about LED headlights, but to be honest I'm not sure I'd jump to them right away. I'd like the technology to sit a little longer first.

yeah thanx old tony, i want to replace them for led ones but i am going to wait a while, i have new headlights in the car (globes) and they are super bright but i just saw a navara on the forums pictures with different headlights, and i just wanted to see prices and if there is a major difference

So what after market globes are people using? I drive alot at night on country roads and as soon as I dimp my high beam it really highlights how crap the factory globes are :rant:

Latest posts

Back