*VNOG* Where to this weekend and who's coming?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me mate - might watch a game of footy on Saturday, and got commitments on Sunday. Out for the following weekend also - track and search trial with the dogs.

I'm a maybe, it depends on where you are thinking of going. If it is a little closer to home I would be keen, but will have to see how I go as I have a bit of stuff on with organizing things for building of new house.

A little event called the AFL GRAND FINAL is on,and us COLLINGWOOD supporters arent going to miss that,and guess what...
THE PIES WILL SMASH THOSE POXY SAINTS INTO THE NEXT CENTURY.......
They have NO hope of winning even if they add last weeks score to what they kick in the GF they wont come close,,
Saints the most UNDERACHIEVED club in australian sport...one flag in 114 odd years....PATHETIC....
GO U HOT PIES....

im of to my couch in front of the big screen tv,with a fridge full of VBs and roaring to give the poxy saints WHAT FOR!!!!!!
look out for captain sooky lala aka rooboy having a sook again after loosing to the mighty PIES.

Latest posts

Back