What's an 06 D40 worth?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20hurtz

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

First time poster but hopefully I'll be able to contribute more if I manage to pick up this D40 I've got my eye on :)

Its a 2006 model dual cab RX thai built, 6sp manual, just under 70k kms, white, canopy, bullbar, scrub bars and warn winch, complete service history (only servicing no parts replaced), overall paint/inerior condition is quite good except for scratched up tray, due for a service and tyres are just under fair.

I just want to get an idea of what people think a fair price would be for the this vehicle?

If you need any more info just ask.

Thanks in advance!

Try redbook or one of those such sites, they give you a fair idea of what a vehicle is selling for in both the private and commercial sectors. Carsales is another site which is helpful in getting a ballpark figure if you can similarly match the car to another one.

It's hard to estimate what a car it worth from a few words on a screen but using sites like redbook can give you more of a specific idea. Car prices change suburb to suburb and state to state so me giving you a price they go for in my local area may be leading you down the wrong path but getting more specific data for your case from these sort of sites might be beneficial to you in the long run.

Usually you'll find things like bullbars, canopies winches etc don't change the price much, they are all handy and they might be exactly what you want but in the second hand market they add no where near replacement value to the sale so be careful of people over pricing a car by saying it's got a heap of mods.

Someone else is bound to come along and throw up a figure or two for you soon but until then it might be worth a check of a few of the sites like redbook. Also if you do go ahead with the deal no matter what the price is tell them you want the due service included and depending how fair the tyres are you and them replaced, they might argue the tyres but they shouldn't argue the service if they are serious about the sale it's not like 70K will be a major service.

Welcome to the Forums too.

Thanks mate. I won the auction last night, picked it up for $26700 inc stamp duty and 6 months rego, very happy with it :D

Let the mods begin!

Congratulations and good luck with it all.

Looks like I was proven wrong no one could come up with a figure for you but atleast you got what you wanted in the end

iv got 06 rx spain built, came with hard top, sports bar with 150k and payed $25000...bout year ago. so what u payed sounds about right with all the gear on it plus only 70k on the clock

See I knew someone would come along eventually.

lol

i would have to agree with mods that come with the trucks...mine didnt have sh** yet i still bought it.

and yes going by what redbook says helps....i was lucky enough to grab a bargain.

anyway u got it now...enjoy it son

oh dont forget to post pictures!

Back