Rant!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

KraftyPg

What a bloody joke!

It's got to the bloody stage now that one can't just have a bloody good rant and blow off some bloody steam without some bloody fool wanting to bloody jump in and be a bloody knowitall just wanting to bloody disagree.

It's a bloody rant get the bloody hell over it, disagree by all means (if it's bloody valid) but making a dick of yourself is bloody silly.

Bloody!

Oh yeah and incase any of those knowitalls want to reply this rant was done tongue in cheek.
(i.e that means it wasn't a serious rant)
(i.e it was a joke)
(i.e there is no right or wrong side here)
(i.e get over yourselves)

Bloody!!

You bloody %&%^$^%^$&*%$^$^%$&$&%&%&&$(#)*(%&$^#%*&%)$)&$^&%&$^#*(#)$*%&%. How bloody dare you disagree you are totally bloody wrong because I am right and don't bloody forget it.

I was Bloody well thinking of bloody well ranting on about making a BLOODY RANT thread and YOU bloody well beat me to it:rant:

Yours in bloody.

What a bloody joke!

It's got to the bloody stage now that one can't just have a bloody good rant and blow off some bloody steam without some bloody fool wanting to bloody jump in and be a bloody knowitall just wanting to bloody disagree.

It's a bloody rant get the bloody hell over it, disagree by all means (if it's bloody valid) but making a dick of yourself is bloody silly.

Bloody!

Oh yeah and incase any of those knowitalls want to reply this rant was done tongue in cheek.
(i.e that means it wasn't a serious rant)
(i.e it was a joke)
(i.e there is no right or wrong side here)
(i.e get over yourselves)

Bloody!!

wot da fuk ya on about son?

You're all a pack of bloody losers with no bloody idea what you're bloody talking about. You should all bloody get real bloody lives...and buy a Getz!

Ahhh, I see now.

You've been into that gippsland hillbilly homemade grappa again.

We call it Moonshine, young fella. Now either git yurself a mug and pull up a stump, or don't, no matter to us.

Stuff's good for washing engine parts too, if ya don't finish drinkin' it.

I'm now having a rant that my bloody computer is taking to long to bloody think and I have to keep bloody refreshing so that I can have a bloody rant and disagree bloody

Stick a bloody V8 in it then why don't ya!

Seriously keep ya bloody bitching to yourself your bloody computer isn't the topic of this bloody thread

We call it Moonshine, young fella. Now either git yurself a mug and pull up a stump, or don't, no matter to us.

Stuff's good for washing engine parts too, if ya don't finish drinkin' it.

OOh arnt we Bloody POSH! Heck when Pa tol me how ta drink he done made us drink used moonshine from the bloody parts washer in a broken jar.

Mug? Huh!!

Bloody

Back