Silly question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy_STR

Reaction score
Hay guys I'm reletivly new to this and it's a bit wierd that this is my first question...
At the end of this year I shall be attending the falls festival and have a problem... I have spent all my cash on the tix for the festival and a new set of tyres so I want to smuggle some grog into the festval,.. I have worked out how refill a goon bag with bourbon and can take cans of coke but I want to hide the goon bag full of boirbon in my car somewhere and was wondering were in my car would be a good hiding spot keeping in mind they will cheack behind my back seat... Any help would be great....
Cheers
Sam

Having just pulled the panel off my tailgate to gain access to the lock if the 22 is anything like the D40 I'd have to say it's a brilliant hiding spot. Too many screws for them to want to take out in a check and not that many that it's hard to do when you get there. Mind you I wouldn't want it too leak and it might get warm depending on the day.

Oh and I don't condone naughty behavior in case the PC crowd is watching.

You could always modify your sports bar and put a series of taps on it, so you just have to hold the glass under the appropriate tap to refill. Put in a range of booze - whisky, bourbon, vodka, brandy, cognac ... don't use pissy nip measures like you see in a bar, use schooner measures.

You'll need a great big '7' on the side and a flag off your aerial "Jack Lives Here!" with an arrow pointing to your sports bar.

Ok, enough silly answer (to your silly question). There are gaps in the bodywork in the tub. You might be able to under the 8 screws that hold the tailgate panel in place and slip the stuff in there.

Or you could follow the rules and NOT take alcohol in, but that's a novel idea.

Haha cheers krafty... I had thought of that spot but it will be the middle of summer and will have to drive from Melbourne to Lorne... I'll keep looking... Was thinking of getting some of those throw over sear covers and straping it to my seats then throwing the covers over them...

Hahahahaha that bull bar idea is going to be my next build... That is awsome... Thanks guys might look at the pannel idea... See how we go

If they are going to check under seats what makes you think they wont see it under the seat covers?

Personally if it was me I'd go with Tony's novel idea but apparently that's not the norm these days.

Put a few goon bags in a hessian sack, then put that in another sack, then put that inside your spare wheel (if your spare wheel is not already dish side up, flip it). It's a nice shady spot, plenty of moving air, not quite as cool as in the cabin but there's no great spots I can think of in the cabin.

Bride a delivery driver who's vehicle wont be searched? No actually that would never work or has never worked in the past to the Phillip Island GP so forget that theory.

Some great ideas... Liking the roof console idea... Only problem is i'd never get anywhere coz I'd be drinking all the time and I font support drink driving...

Once you have figured out the problem of a large storage reserve in the ute (i would probably build a tank with a tap under the tray somewhere) you will then need a way to hide it in the 'field'. Use a 750ml (empty) pump type suncream container, and clean it thouroughly. then all you have to ask your mates is 'how many pumps sir?'

Latest posts

Back