What is this?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shapelle Corbey was at the plant Krafty, her brother planted it. Lol.

Have you found a boogy board bag yet ?

Dave.

Not sure, fair chance they would want some cash aswell.

There all corrupt.

Dave.

I sent my sister in law to Bali a few months back with a Boogy board bag but she bloody well came back, I knew I should have chosen the body bag option.

Oh gawd I have the urge to say "she likes anything that one might consider food" but by geez I've gotta go back over to Perth next year so there is no way I'd say or even think such things.

So just buy her some curtains and when she asks why, tell her it was the only bikini you could find in her size.

That should get you out of the house for a few hours at least.

You're on the right track, a peaceful and harmonious holiday awaits me once I start offering up gifts like that.

Change of topic: Maybe Mr Scwiggle built my car and was teaching Miss Jane a thing or two about friction and wood and who's got the best lead in their pencil

Perhaps your mechanic left his sappy bag in the car from when he was servicing it.

That the same guy who works on your dads ute ?

Could explain how he missed the rear brakes last time.

Dave.

Nah I use a real mechanic

Mind you if it was in dads car it might explain what the guy was doing when he should have been fixing brakes at the 60K service

How many mechanics are in town, whats the population down there ?

So do you know Krankin personally ?

Dave.

There is probably half a dozen mechanic in spitting distance of each other and three or four towns bordering each other with a similar number so there is quite a few but that doesn't include the ones like my mechanic who doesn't do private work. It's a lucrative business down here.

Krankin and I live about 500ks from each other and we've never met

Ah righto, I thought you knew Krankin as you 2 bag the piss out of each other all the time.

Were you a truckie before you got into computers ?

Dave.

Nah I bag the piss out of anyone, I don't really care. Life's too short to take offense at what people say and do, if others don't see it the same way I'm not their mother it's not my place to change them

Latest posts

Back