king cab hard lid

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi, i was wondering if anybody knew if nissan make a factory hard lid for the king cab. or if anyone around australia was producing one. the shops just seem to look at me stupid like why didnt you just get a dual cab. and the nissan yard didn't seem to be interested.
the only ones i can seem to find are from europe, a real bitch to get them over here.

Actually they are made in QLD I beleive and if fact some of the gear you get in the UK are made here. The company ( no dont know the name) is the same ones that do most of the OEM hard covers for Ford and GM.
Only reason I know this is I knew a guy that worked there thru a different forum who had a D40 ( have since lost contact with him) and he was able to supply brand new parts for the hard cover that Nissan couldnt supply as single parts

Hold that thought I found him
contact this lot
http://www.egrauto.com.au/

Last edited:
i can get my hands on one for a king cab in storm grey. Its out the back of my mates shop. call me 0417 527574

I bought my King Cab hard lid from HSP lids in Moorabbin Vic. It is an EGR lid which is the same as the Nissan "factory" lid. HSP sourced a lot of ex-stock from EGR and my understanding is there are not a lot of them around. HSP charged $2000 fitted as against Nissan's quote of $2850. In shopping around Mildtowild restorations in Wagga NSW had one and Sydney Ute Accessories had one but they were extremely hard to find.

hi, i was wondering if anybody knew if nissan make a factory hard lid for the king cab. or if anyone around australia was producing one. the shops just seem to look at me stupid like why didnt you just get a dual cab. and the nissan yard didn't seem to be interested.
the only ones i can seem to find are from europe, a real bitch to get them over here.

Nissan definately have them. I believe they are made by EGR as Aussie said. Not sure if they can sell you one direct but any Nissan dealer can order one if you have the bucks.

Is there anyone in Perth who makes these or anyone know someone that has one for sale? We're looking for a white one. The ones for the dual cabs are everywhere, but finding one to fit a 2010 King Cab is near on impossible.

D40 king cab

Flat Top in melburne have made some custom 4 x 4 lids with bars. They have reinforcement to take a wheel mount on Top

king cab lid

Is there anyone in Perth who makes these or anyone know someone that has one for sale? We're looking for a white one. The ones for the dual cabs are everywhere, but finding one to fit a 2010 King Cab is near on impossible.

Flat Top products in Melbourne do them trev

Navara King Cab Ute lids

Flat Top products make them for D40 D22 and D40 King Cab
Flat-Top Hard Covers Australia Online Store - Ute Lids, Deck Lids, Hard Tonneau Covers for Sale

Latest posts

Back