Apa Khabar ???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fruit

Reaction score
hi fellas :flowers:

newie here from malaysia. noticed there are a couple of familiar names here already. looking forward to this forum, cheers.

i see most of the members are from auz. i wonder if the navaras over down under are the same as our frontiers here in malaysia. they are from the D22 platform but i notice the engines there are bigger capacity mostly the zd30. we use the yd25 here. i guess little engines for little people. :big_smile:

cheers.

Hey mate.

Mostly all ZD30's, 2008 models are all YD25CRD powered.

I am glad we got the ZD30 over the YD25, seen to many issues with the direct injection YD25.

Enjoy your stay.

Dave.

hi dave, thanks for the welcome. been having some issues of my own but certainly not as bad as those guys in the UK. guess no one will be buying the 08 navaras down under then :big_smile:

cheers. have good day mate.

The CRD YD25 I would buy.

Nissan and Renault have spent a fair bit of cash on it to resolve the issues.

Is English taught as a second language in Malaysia ?

Your english is pretty good.

Dave.

Hi Mate and welcome to the forum.

I'm with you Dave, what do they teach in schools these days. All this SMS text speech, its hard enough to understand them when they talk let alone talk like they type.....

get with it you old foggies :rofl::rofl: it's a universal phenomenon mind you, they're manic here in malaysia as well.

thanks for the compliment dave. yep, english is taught as a 2nd language here alrite. in fact where i live in penang there used to be a RAAF base; there were heaps of aussies here before. there're still remnants of air force guys and army boys coming out here for their training stint. cheap booze at the hostie. love it. i've got a good few aussie mates here. :dancing2:

:beer:

No worries mate.

I hope your Aussie mates are doing us proud and not losing in the drinking competition's.

I only use the sms speak when I am running short on characters, so I dont get charged twice because of one word.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back