Draglink

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RASCAL

Reaction score
HELLO ALL

does any body have or had a busted draglink. wat are the symtomes of a busted on

when im out 4wding i have a lot of rattleing happening from under the front somelimes clunking and most of the time just going up a curb has this affect it does my head in . at the moment im about to rerplace the idler arm and tie rods and draglink

any kind of help would be great

Your steering should be very sloppy.

A mate has replaced his.

I dont drive mine hard enough to do much damage plus I cant find the time to get out there in the bush much with work.

Dave.

If your draglink was busted you'd have no steering at all.

Before you blow all your money, go down to a Pedders(or simialr) and have them check out the parts for wear, they usual use a Fn big pair of multigrips to squeeze the parts. If they have any play then they need replacing. It could save you a bit of money and help pin point the exact cause of the noise.

re

ive just been out there and there is def play in the idler arm were it conect to the draglink not much but enough

also im about to fit the rest of my suspention kit Torsion bars could this noise be coming from the lower inner control arm bush this may be the cause

im in the parts game so find ing parts and getting a good price is not an issue

well all fixed now

well sort of after putting the new tie rod ends draglink and idler arm there was still a know ended up being the upper control arm busher were screwed so we done that took it to tyre place for a wheel alignment and they call to tell me they cant do it apparently they have got it a max setting and it is still not right . i talked to a few mechanics down this way and they have heard the same story coming from the same bob jane dealer were i went . this bloke is going to fix it all up for me on sat morning but to the eye he cant see whats wrong and why that would be the case , he has rang bob janes tens of times to tell them about there machine and he just got told there is nothing wrong with it , what a bunch of dicks wont be goin there again.!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back