She's taken my Navara!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara_cruz

Reaction score
Hey guys not sure if this is a common problem but my wife loves my Navara. Loves driving it that much that since I have been working away from home a fair bit she has driven it everywhere.

Its to the point now that I have to ask to drive the thing. I should buy my own and let her have it but that wont happen.....I guess its not a bad thing to have your wife like the car you drive but it is a problem when it seems she loves it more than me....

Who else struggles to get their Navara off the wife?:big_smile:

my misses luvs driving the NAV but she can no way in hell park the thing, lets face it she has problems parking the little N15 pulsar hatch shes got.:big_smile:

I am single, so I can throw as much cash at the Navara as I like.

Plus the only person who really drives it is me, my brother ocassionaly when he wants to tow something and my sister when I am to drunk to drive it home.

Dave.

Your'e a lucky man.........nah all good, my wife cant drive a manual so I'm safe !!
But loves being a passenger in it, think thats ok with me......!!

If mine was an auto I might be in trouble, though one trip to chermside shopping centre would see her handing the keys straight back, they arent the most nimble thing to park are they hehe.

If mine was an auto I might be in trouble, though one trip to chermside shopping centre would see her handing the keys straight back, they arent the most nimble thing to park are they hehe.

Don't think I have ever driven anything with a bigger turning circle! Getting a lot of practice at reverse parking though, there is no chance of going nose first in a tight carpark.:stop:

can say i glad im single. nobody drives my nav, not even me at the mo. still cant throw all the money i want at it though

You fool, your first mistake was letting her drive it in the first place, I let my missus drive mine once, it took months and months of saying no from then on before she stopped asking to drive it. :big_smile:

yep don't let em drive it in the first place. I told her it was just like driving the maverick and that was enough to turn her off completely. haha.

yep don't let em drive it in the first place. I told her it was just like driving the maverick and that was enough to turn her off completely. haha.

Good call. Made me laugh.

Justdrink, manual all the way.

Dave.

My wife had an 80 year old in a HZ statesman rearrange the front of her VS commodore for her. it wasn't her fault but end result was the VS was written off and I had to drag my old V8 "hobby"out of the shed and put it into active service. Anyway, now the wife loves my Navara and has little to no interest in the VS being repaired at all now. I like my commodores...but I want my ute back !!

Latest posts

Back