2010 D40 sports bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavRic

Reaction score
hey all,
does anyone know if the '10 model roll bars would fit an '06 RX.
I'm guessing that the only diff in the tubs are the length not width. would rather ask first instead of doing me dosh and find out they wont go on

Cheers in advance.

In the 2009 range, the Single Cab RX is actually narrower than the rest of the range at 1795mm versus 1850mm for all other models. You don't specify which cabin you have (single, king or dual) so can't help there.

You could go out and measure yours, I suppose (now that you know what the dimensions are).

I would not consider them roll bars - they are light alloy and have little more strength than a cola can. I know you mentioned "sports bar" in the thread title, but you used the term "roll bars" in the body. You might already know they're not strong, but another reader might come along and think they'd be ok and try and empty the ashtrays.

gawd its annoying how nissan makes little differences between models especially thai and spain ;-\ anyways

my mate put a hilux sports bar on his ford courier...looked like factory lol...few cm diff shouldnt stand out to bad mate, might just have to do a bit of bolting improvising ;-p

Thanks fellas. Sorry Tony, it's a spain dual cab.
I'm not worried about strength of the bar, just something
Better looking than the RX loop. Which will have to be cut off.

Hi Navrick. Did you eventually get a set of sports bars? I have a set for sale that have just come off my brand new Spain built D40 . I had a canopy put on prior to delivery.

heheh join the for sale queue, there is already a crap load of them been offered both on here and ebay, seems like half the D40 owners want to get rid of theirs.

Latest posts

Back