Cheap Mud Tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunna

Reaction score
For any one that is in the newcastle area i am getting a set of maxxis big horns from bob jane at kotara for $235 a tyre in 265/75. They also quoted me $310 a tyre for the BFG all terians. The maxxis are to cheap to pass up.

I've got some BFG ATs and cannot fault them, the only thing is you need to let quite a bit of pressure out for sand. Then don't flatten much above 15 psi. They mudt be damn strong! good luck with the maxxis.

I have been using 32" Maxxis Buckshot's for 2 years now. They are an excellent mud tyre but wear very fast on road. In those 2 years i have lost 3 tyres due to sidewall stacking from tree roots. I always let my tyres down to about 24psi in the bush so they have plenty of flex. I don't have any personal experience with the Bighorns, they look great, but i know the BFG's have triple sidewalls so i am thinking of changing to BFG's in the future. Let us know how you go with the Bighorns, i'm keen to see how they perform in the bush.

Latest posts

Back