1999 D22 Radio

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thompson

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry if this has already been asked but i havnt found it, i was about to pull out the stock radio in my D22 and install an after market headset but before i pull it out i wanted to have a look at the wiring diagram for one. Is there any where on this forum or on the net that i can find this.

Cheers guys.

There is a few threads relating to the removal of the head unit in the D22 section and somewhere in the D22 section you should also find the D22 service manual download. Try searching for "manual" or "d22 Manual"

if you get an ISO lead then you won't need to worry about re-wiring everything again. all plug and play

1999 is a different interior to the STR's but should be easy to get the facia off.

I did the same as Tuk and got the play and play harness, but my new stereo had to be wired in as there is not plug and play kit for it.

But I made sure they cut up the old ISO lead and not the factory wiring.

Dave.

Hi dave. was wondering where did you get your ISO lead from? i've bought 3 different ones from eBay and none of them fits!!
i've got the SY702 stereo from nissan.

Back