Bilstein and Ironman Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20hurtz

Reaction score
G'day,

I am new to 4wd's and suspension upgrades in general so I'm looking for some hopefully experienced input ;)

I've done a decent bit of researching on lift kits etc and a lot of reading on this forum and over at club frontier, I was intrigued by ‘gropers’ results using a combination of Bilstien adjustable shocks and OME springs and decide it was an outcome that i wanted to replicate.

I've decide to go with Ironman springs over OME however, mainly due to cost and the limited amount of off roading I will actually be doing.

I'm going with the raised bilstien adjustables (page 5) http://www.heasmans.com.au/bilstein/product/4X4_CATALOGUE_TG.pdf

and the constant (C) front coils with performance (B) leafs from Ironman (page 57 *BIG FILE 11MB) http://www.ironman4x4.com/pdfs/suspension_march_2009.pdf

My 12/06 thai built Nav has a flexiglass canopy, 9000lb warn winch and steel bullbar and scrub bars, hence the need for the constant in the fronts and only performance in the rears. Does this sound right to people?

I'll be getting my ubolts, bushes and greasabel shackles from ironman also (can be seen in above catalogue). Will this be everything I need to upgrade the suspension?

My main goal is to get a decent lift ~50mm all up, and improve the clearance and handling/driveability of the vehicle. With the above combination will this be achieved?

Any other input is welcome :)

Thanks in advance.

Sounds alright to me.

Don't forget a wheel alignment to correct the camber after lifting the front.

Hey 20Hurtz,,

I,ve just got the Bilstein shocks with adjustable front one,s put in, and i went for Kings springs up front and EFS rear leafs and the other bits that go along with the job,, which gave me about a little over 2" lift and the ride and handling is WAY better than what it was b4,

Worth every cent i paid for in my book

Latest posts

Back