Terrano Time

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just upgraded my wifes car. She was driving a 05 BAII XR6. This morning we put a deposit on a 91 Terrano TD27T manual. Basically standard, 230 000 kms, in fairly reasonable nic for a 19Yo vehicle.

Anything I need to know about these ?????

Collect Tuesday. Pics to follow.......:cheers!:

230 000 kms

Nice one. That's barely run-in for a TD27T!

Anything I need to know about these ?????

Pretty basic, there are common rust issues above the rear axle (under the back seats), maybe pull the seats out to have a look and just slide under the car to check both sides of the panel. Pretty easy fix, any that were imported after a certain year have had a repair done as it was required by the compliancer, just do a google search ("terrano floorpan rust") for more info.

That and the transmission is the same as your Nav so watch the bearings if it tows. Besides that and a bit of common rust around the window seals on the body, it's smooth sailing headed for 500,000km.

My neighbour has about a 95 model he has had since new, it is an excellent car, he loves it so much that when he bought a new prado he kept the terrano, just couldn't part with it.

I love the upgrade from a BA XR6 comment lol

My neighbour has about a 95 model he has had since new, it is an excellent car, he loves it so much that when he bought a new prado he kept the terrano, just couldn't part with it.

I love the upgrade from a BA XR6 comment lol

Haha, likewise Matt - good one....

Sounds good m8, What's the damage to the hip pocket if u don't mind me asking?

Your right Dave. The bonus is no more phantom fault codes, faulty door locks, faulty sunroof, front wheel balance issues, faulty alarm, faulty heater controls, shopping centre parking paranoia.... Typical modern vehicle stuff !!!! Shall I continue

BTW

For sale BAII XR6 sedan. Leather, premium sound system, sunroof, 130kms, exellent condition, regretfull ( cough cough) sale

Never really been a Falcon or Commordore fan myself.

Whats planned for the Terrano ?

Dave.

Dont get it till tomorrow... heres a similar one....

Attachments

• 28-1999NissanTerrano01_resize.jpg
    28-1999NissanTerrano01_resize.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 162

Latest posts

Back