XROX D22 tube bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

booykj

Reaction score
hi guys,

anyone got a xrox tube bar on there D22?

tried using the search function but only come up with D40 info.

just chasing some pics with them on..

thanks for your help'

kyle

DSC_0045.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

One of these is the next thing for my D22, will go well with the custom rock sliders and rear tube bar

My D22 already had an alloy bar on it so it was easy to fit. Probably took about 30-40 min I think to put it all together and double check all the bolts, then about 10 min to remove the old bar and about an hour or so to fit up the Xrox bar as it uses different brackets and they need to be bolted to the chassis rails.

I don't have a body lift, and I guess you could mod the brackets to match a body lift, I don't really know much about body lifts for the bull bar, but I guess with a grinder, welder and some steel plate you you could probably lift it up.

They can be custom made when you order them so I would talk to the guys at your local Opposite lock store and I would say they could probably make the brackets to fit body lift.

hey fellas

got a question about the xrox bars. im starting to lean towards them as im starting to like the looks of there style bar. everything will match aswell with tube sliders and a custom tube rear bar. i was wondering whether Xrox Bullbars had the same spot light mounting brackets or the same number of mounting brackets. 3 across top of loop, 2 or 3 inside loop and 2 on either side of the winch mount in the void for small led light bar or drive light?

anyone got any pictures of all the voids and mounts filled. i was thinking of putting my hid ipf 900 in the loop and a 22" led light bar across the top then 2 small 2" or 4" light bars in the voids. think it may give me enough light. plus i gotta moun the uhf aerial.

thanks

hey fellas

got a question about the xrox bars. im starting to lean towards them as im starting to like the looks of there style bar. everything will match aswell with tube sliders and a custom tube rear bar. i was wondering whether Xrox Bullbars had the same spot light mounting brackets or the same number of mounting brackets. 3 across top of loop, 2 or 3 inside loop and 2 on either side of the winch mount in the void for small led light bar or drive light?

anyone got any pictures of all the voids and mounts filled. i was thinking of putting my hid ipf 900 in the loop and a 22" led light bar across the top then 2 small 2" or 4" light bars in the voids. think it may give me enough light. plus i gotta moun the uhf aerial.

thanks

Here you go rusty. The small lights are from supercheap, these ones http://www.supercheapauto.com.au/on...m-Round-2-Pack.aspx?pid=127462&menuFrom=70106 they do only just fit though... I have seen photos of liteforce 140's in there but they wouldn't fit on the d22 bar, those lights that I have are 130mm and are almost touching the top of the bar. I have got them wired up as spotlights but you could probably use them as fog lights instead if you wanted to

The bigger ones were from supercheap too, they were nitestalker 170's I think but I have put a 55w hid kit in them.

IMG_20111229_180844.jpg

Yeah, the bars have 3 mounts across the top, one on each side of the loop, 4 inside the loop but they are just to either set the lights forward or backward a bit and one mount in each of the wings, obviously...

Last edited:
Thanks a bunch bods.

U think it will work out nicely then. A place to put everything. I will have to try and convince the wife now :S. So much I wanna do

I have heard you can fit the Lightforce 140's in voids? Can anyone confirm this?

Back