Attaching work lights to sports bar.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Has anyone seen a clamp arrangement available to attach work lights/spot lights to the sports bar? I have verniered it to be about 64mm. I dont really want to attach the lights to a seperate bar and attach that or drill into the bar.

Cheers.

Sorry, one of the reasons I am after a clamp is so they can be swung down lower when needed at the rear but also can be swung up and pointed to the sides at an angle to illuminate the scrub a bit at night.

Guy down the road has one of them Toyota dual cab thingies with clamped-on spotties on the sports bar with a rubber liner between the clamp and the bar. looks very neat and tidy. Not sure where he got them from, might have another look next time I walk past.

He has also put on 20" wheels with very low profile tyres and lowered suspension!

mines attatched to a seperate bar which clamps onto the sports bar with exhuast clamps. other way to do is is get the arb bullbar arial tabs but there not cheap, im sure theres equivalents around tho.

Hmm didnt think of an antenna mount, I have an RFI one on the BB at the moment which looks like good quality might look around for them.

Back