Rhino Roof Bars & Jack Holder.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridgie

Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

I just had a set of heavy duty aero bars fitted - so I can fit the Rhino hi-lift jack holder, Rhino shovel holder and Ironman awning. (I previously had the 2500 multifit and had the shovel holder and awning fitted but was told I neede HD bars for the jack holder - need the overhang).

I've had a look tonight and it appears that even if I hang the bars further out on one side to fit the hi-lift on, I will not be able to open the rear passenger door because the lifting nose of the jack will be in the way.

I have the 50mm legs - but even with the 80mm I think I will still have the same issue.

Can anyone give me some advice or tips?

Got any pics Ridgie, we've over come a lot of niggly issues like that with part bush mechanics and part expert engineering (as expert as we get anyway) but pics always help.

Okay - had another look tonight and I may get by with the 80mm legs plus the 3-5 mm that the holder gives - so I will see how the customer service is at the place I got them from - hopefully all will be good as I have purchased a bit of stuff from the place.

Attachments

• DSCF7036.jpg
    DSCF7036.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 209
Nah...not that I can see.

I've attached the link to the web page which has the instructions.

Rhino Rack - Rhino High Lift Jack Holder - RJHB

I think the bigger legs will do the job.

EDIT NOTE......when I check the compatability from a link on the Rhino page (accesible from the above link) it comes up as NOT COMPATIABLE!

I'll be interested to see what the dealer says about this - hopefully all will turn out okay.

Last edited:
Yep. Sorted. Longer legs didn't help. Got these instead -

tube-mount.jpg

From memory I couldn't see fitting with the handle on the bottom working either - or there was something I didn't like about it.

Latest posts

Back