05 tray with 33's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patche1991

Reaction score
05 tray now with 35's

this is my navara
ironman 2inch lift
lights everywhere
33x12.5 goodyear wranglers mtr
uhf
sony xplod etc.

Attachments

• DSC00114.jpg
    DSC00114.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 14,719
  • DSC00109.jpg
    DSC00109.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00143.jpg
    DSC00143.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00146.jpg
    DSC00146.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
i think i might downsize to 31's as the 33's use way to much fuel. and my speedo is out 8 km or so.

if any one has a cheap set of 31's they want to sell in victoria... or want to buy some 33's .. leave a note !

the nav is going up for sale. not that im in a rush to sell but trying to figure out what its worth..? i thinking around 20 grand, maybe more, maybe less, what do you think? it would come with 31 bfg AT's not the 33's and its done 85000km.

Those F series motor's are very very truck like. Look after em and they will serve you very well.

I dont see why IFS is so bad but you are entightled to your opinion.

Good luck.

Let us know how you go.

Dave.

youll be lucky to get $20k, the new ones arent much more then that.
Whats the prob with the seat belts? haha

I dont see why IFS is so bad but you are entightled to your opinion.

Dave.

IFS is horrible. Its deffinetly not more comfortable on/offroad which is what the big selling point it spose to be. But each to there own.

youll be lucky to get $20k, the new ones arent much more then that.
Whats the prob with the seat belts? haha

the seat belts get full of dust where i live and they only come out when they want to and they dont retract unless you feed it in. yeah havent see a f250 i want for a while and im going to get a 4-6 inch lift with 35-37 inch tyres that are at least 13.5 wide! and then deck it out with usual stuff :big_smile:

welcome to the 35s club.
ah there loud and only get louder as they wear down.

Latest posts

Back