Rim off set

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Ok I know D40 Rims Don't fit a D22 ... I have seen a D22 with Rims that look like them ...

Question is !! Is the off set the same ?

Cause i can get a set CHEAP...!!:idea:

Last edited:
Ok I know D40 Rims fit a D22 ... I have seen a D22 with them

Check again, the stud pattern is different.

Hilux, Patrol, 80 Series Landcruiser, Rodeo, Ford Courier/Ranger/BT50/Bravo Triton rims will fit.

D40 wont.

Dave.

Ouch sorry ...Well the D22 that i drive past daily has a set of rims I would swear were off a D40.... Maybe a Cruiser ..

Oh Well that's why I thought I would check... Could be embarassing buying them and them not fit...:suicide2:

Why would they have changed the stud pattern on the d40?
It must be pretty hard to get decent rims when all the popular 4bys have the different stud pattern.

The D40 and R51 world wide has the same stud pattern. The only other vehicle to use the same pattern is one model of the Dodge Durango.
There are after market rims available for that pattern however many are not suited to our truck as they have the wrong offset so will stick out of the guards.Well thats the case in 16"17"and 18" rims

A little light reading
Be aware these wheels are going to fit our stud pattern but not need be our trucks due to offset.
http://www.clubfrontier.org/forums/f10/list-wheels-definitely-fit-2005-frontiers-add-5949/

Last edited:
A zero offset is best.The rim sits right on the gaurd line and if the tyre sticks out to far go to purple pig and get the rubber flares and put on the originals.This is legal as this is what I have done with mine and it passed engineers cert

Ah but thats the intenational flavour lol
the ST-X is Spanish Built
The St is Thia build and the KC is again Thia but a different factory again I am told

Hey they like to make it interresting for us
I hear most parts from the Spanish trucks dont fit on the Thia trucks and vice verca
Now thats NUTS

Latest posts

Back