Steel tray for D22 twin cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a steel body(tray) Niss 4x4 have one there for a D22.
I was over there today and saw it.It looks to be in pretty good nick.
Niss 4x4 0393999771.
He told me he is going to join the forum and he will look after forum members so mention that you are a member.

Yes it is.They are at 22 Macaulay st Williamstown Victoria
Hes the guy i bought a ARB canopy from that he swears would fit my narvy,and turned out to be 3 inches too wide,and we scratched the f&^% out of my rear panel trying to lift it on..

Thats great service, he was supposed to give me a call if he got one in.

You have to remember you are not his only customer and is waiting just on you.He is constantly dealing with panel shops,other wreckers,people walking off the street and auctions to keep stock up.It doesn't hurt to ring every couple of weeks to see if he has one yet.You are still planting the seed.I have rung him about things aswell and he has forgotten but it just took another phone call to refresh his memory and I had the part delivered in the next couple of days.I have got to know him a little bit while I have been doing the conversion on mine and I have found him to be very helpful.
I'm not his best mate or one of his best clients,far from it (or his mother or relative)but I think its abit unfair to be bagging his customer service because he hasnt called you back if he got a tray in.
I'm not bagging you either but keeping communication up will get you what you need without the unneccessary bagging of him.It is not like he has sold you a part that was buggered and told you to piss off or pay for another one.Sorry about the novel but just my opinion on undeserved bad publicity.

This is a general wrecker thing. What's worse, one particular wrecker, every time you call them you get the girl in the office who knows zip, she will take a message for you and get a person who knows what's going on to call you back, but they never call you back, so you can't even periodically check if the stock is in. It's a wonder how they ever make any money or sell anything.

I'm not in bed with him either but at least when you call niss4x4, the boss answers the phone, it's a good start.

:focus:

Latest posts

Back