Painting D22 Alloys ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've just bought a second set of genuine D22 alloys off another member on this forum and had an obscure thought about painting them black. I see heaps of sunnines and that out there painted black and look sweet but just can't decide if the d22 alloys would look any good painted up black. Anybody done this before on here? Photos would be awesome if anyone has.

Cheers,
James

I think there was a thread last year about painting alloys, I know there was a thread about painting the sports bar but someone's bound to be able to shed light on it if you can't find anything by searching. The other thing would be to try a Google search painting alloy rims is the same no matter who makes them so someone in web world would have atleast tried it.

You need to post a photo of your car and get someone to photoshop them black .....

I was fun last time soneone did it.....!!!!:sarcastic:

Dammit wish I'd remembered that earlier when I was creating engagement invites for my sis-in-law, even a black D22 alloy would have improved that photo.

Get them Powder Coated. An apprentice we had a work a few years ago put his PULSAR factory mags in and got them done white. They looks AWESOME.

Latest posts

Back