Air Bags Done, What's Next ??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'Day All,
Just finishing installing BOSS Air Bags in my STR tonight, dont need as much pressure in them as I 1st thought or was told by supplier anyway......
With 80 psi in each, lifted the tray deck up about 100mm higher, dropped them back to 40 psi and now sits a fraction higher than standard with all my tools, boxes, ladders & stock in etc. Ute now sits level front and rear and hopefully will drive and handle a heap better tomorrow.....touch wood!

What next, with the KRUDD Money on its way not sure what to do or what is most common to do from the following list,
---Snorkel ? (08 Model so have bonnet scoop) ?
---EFS Lift Kit ? (Quoted $1600 Fully Installed) ?
---Dual Battery System ? (Have it ready to install, just need battery) ?
---Driving Lights ? (Would like the new Genesis Lightforce HID's) ?
---Side Steps ?
Too many things, the list goes on.........................

Last edited:
Just a tip Matt, the best price I could find for the Exide ED5 battery was $200 delivered by Marshall Batteries. Marshall Batteries is owned by Exide I believe.

Can you please let us know what you think of the airbags when you have been for a drive? Was carrying weight the main reason you got them?
Cheers

Matt,

Note that the snorkel is not influenced by the bonnet scoop as the bonnet scoop provides air to the intercooler only and is not the air intake for the engine.

Saw on the TJM website that they have just released a snorkel for the 08 D22 and personally think they look better than the Safari ones.

Cheers

Yeah that battery should do the job fine for what I need to run with it.......thanks.

After a full days work and 150 km's of travelling between jobs, a definite noticable improvement in handling, especially on cornering & braking. Yes it was mainly for the weight on the tray.

Yeah spot on with the snorkel wasnt even thinking, wonder how much the new TJM snorkel is over the factory Nissan one, any improvements you think?

Thanks guys......

Latest posts

Back