Vnog

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like my trip to dargo area will be called off - the MRS wants to head towards the coast instead - toward the wilson prom area (its a tad closer then where i intended to go)

If I can't find any takers for the high country trip then I could be keen for Sunday mate. What are the tracks like out there?

Looks like all my trips are getting cancelled.

Scotty - i might be up for a trip somewhere on saturday - BUT you'll have to muffle that v8 of yours so i can hear you over the UHF whilst still trying to drive ... LOL

make sure u use the disco to see how deep the water or mud crossings are, then u get bragging rights about always retrieving the disco - but the NAV never needs to be rescued ..

speaking of which ...

Scotty - on saturday U get to take the lead as you probably know the area ... i'll be there to retrieve you when U get stuck (geez - i hope you get stuck ... LOL )

And Scotty .. i'll let you go well in front, i dont want rooster tails of mud flicked up at me from that V8 donk your hidding under the bonnet ...

Yeah but Woody don't be too scared it's still a D22, anything not connected to the V8 still has David Brown stamped on it.

Although we all know Melbourne's random weather pattens, have you lot seen the forecast for Saturday/Sunday?

They reckon 100mls over the high country, and 65ml over Melbourne and it's Suburbs.

Looks like fun! :D

Especially for those of us spending the weekend replacing the dairy roof. If the rain comes down that hard I better be careful not to get the D40 bogged because there is no D22's for miles around to pull me out.

Latest posts

Back