Side Mirror Extenders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingbob

Reaction score
Does anyone know if they exist for the D22. I really need to do something as i can see next to nothing out of mine, due to the tray i have on. I think they exist for the Patrol, but not sure if they are compatable with the Nav. Any ideas or knowledge out there??

Rob

kingbob
they sure do mate give nissan a ring (parts department ) im unsure how much they are worth but
hope this helps

cheers ralph, gave em a call today, $21.40 per extension, grabbed em and will fit them tonight. A bit expensive but hopefully will make a huge difference.

Rob

Really, I have been chasing something like this for my D22 for ages, when I rang Nissan they had no idea. Didnt get a part number by any chance? Cheers Matt

Really, I have been chasing something like this for my D22 for ages, when I rang Nissan they had no idea. Didnt get a part number by any chance? Cheers Matt

They will not fit str mirrors (cthe powered chrome ones) kit number is 96310-2s400a, part number J6300-2s625a. They are only for the black mirror that are not powered and are on the lower then str models.

Latest posts

Back