Navara/Pathfinder/Tiida Recall???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bosshog

Reaction score
OK, driving to work this morning Triple M news reported that there was to be a recall announced by Nissan for an "engine fault in the Navara / Pathfinder and Tiida".

Searched the usual places on the InterWeb but I couldn't find anything.

Did anyone else here this or was I just dreaming about being back in the bush whilst stuck in peak hour traffic and misheard?

DAMMMM and I have been giving bulk sh** to me father inlaw for buying a hilux and their recalls hahahaha...suppose not turning on isnt as dangerous as a tailshaft being shoved up your buttocks at 100km/hr ;-)

^ Thats the main reason I bought the D22, built in Japan build quality and 2 the body and chassis hasn't barely changed since the 80's so its tried and tested.

Dave.

Lol, Krafty have you hacked Kingcabs account.

KingCab, I like my ute. How about you ? Lol.

Dave.

Yeah, I feel greedy owning such a great truck. So much so that I have decided to trade it in and let someone else experience the thrill of owning it.

I'm doing one more trip in 2 weeks then the D40 goes. I still haven't decided on a replacement, but hoping to get a good deal at the end of the year sales.

I will post a warning with the VIN so prospective buyers browsing the forum are alerted.

Yes D22's have simple 80's engineering.

Just like the people who buy them :sarcastic::sarcastic::big_smile::big_smile:

What..........Agri__cultural

'Agri' great for farm or bush.

'Cultural' hey, what can i say, us 22 owners have it all.

I FEEL GOOD....da da da da da da da

Latest posts

Back