Azza's Bike Mover

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azza

Reaction score
Hey guys, I figured it's about time I put up some pics of my nav. Still plenty of mods to go but it's getting there. I basicly use it to tow my dirt bikes so the most action it sees are rutted out, over grown fire trails, nothing to crazy but I hope to start getting out and using it a bit more.

A quick list of mods:
Beaudesert exhaust
Bullbar
240 Blits driving lights
GME UHF with remote mike
tonneau
Tow bar
Tune it diesel chip
Snorkle
K&N off road pod fliter
Thule roof racks
Clear tail lights

By christmas:
2" lift kit
New rubber

PA300002.jpg

PA300003.jpg

And the bike, the day I picked it up earlier in may. It's a bit scratched up now :rock:
P3180007.jpg

Looks great mate.

Nice land in the background to.

Dave.

Cheers Dave

That pic was taken on my property outside Canberra, the mountains in the back ground are the brindies, 20 minute drive across the river and your there. The 2003 Canberra fires saw the fire front get to the hills you can see. It was a scary sight seing the hills lit up at night.

Good to know fellow riders use Navs :D

a word of warning tho... the way you have your lights mounted is now illegal in NSW as they protrude forward of the bar. Don't get caught, or better yet, move the mounting back if you can

Pod filter and snorkel

Hey mate, could you put up some pics under the bonnet and roughly explain the set up with the pod filter and snorkel? I want to run a similar set up but I have no idea how...

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back