Will 32"s stick out past guards?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jab

Reaction score
Ok Ive booked my 2004 D22 DX dualcab in to get a set of 32x11.5R15 Maxxis Bighorns on 15x8 sunnys on Wednesday. The tyre place rings me up this afternoon to tell me that they are going to stick out 40mm past the guards. I didnt think they would stick out that far. He said that it wouldnt on a 16 inch rim but theres nothing they can do with the 15s. Does this sound right? Do they have the wrong offset or something? It just seemed a little weird.

i got 32,s on my stock rims and they sit fine..no sticking out...
dont know about 15,s though.

Hey Jab,

I had the same problem when wanting to put 15x8's on mine. My mate gave me some tyres and there for a 15inch rim, I wanted to get 15x8 sunnys but the navaras brakes are a bit to big for 15's hence why you need a bigger offset to fit them on. where 16's fit nicley over the brakes. I know you can get 15x7's which is what im gonna get coz only going to be running a set of 31's and they rekon they wont stick out the guards.

I hope this helps a little bit

Tom.

you should be able to get 15's with less offset. 40mm each side sounds way too much for that size tyre.

The rims will be a -27 offset.You want to try and get a 0 offset.If you go with them you will need to put the rubber flares on the original flares to make it legal.You can pick these up at the purple pig if you have one up there if not they are in melbourne and I'm sure they would post for you.good luck Scotty.How much are you paying for them as I have the same rims and tyres 15/12.5/33's for sale that are still brand new.This size will be 40mm outside the gaurd.0408145840.I have them in the 4 sale thread.

Back