A-Pillar gauges pod group buy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, Looks like someone would have to volunteer to send the pillar trim all the way to the U.S. and then we would need at least 20-30 people to commit to buying. I would be keen but don't want to lose my pillar for that long.

Can get the same things here but it is obviously quite a bit more expensive. Have to paint these too.

Custom Pillar Pod

Hi Guys, My name is Adrian i own 4x4 Concepts we are currently developing an A pillar 3 gauge and 2 gauge pillar pod for the D40, first one sold gets donated to the Shave for a cure.

Sorry to just dump spam on you but i do get a lot of enquirie re the D40 and thought you may be inerested to see the progress so you can follow it on facebook www.facebook.com/4x4concepts.

Also any new ideas are more than welcome (also all new products developed the money recieved for the first sale of each "world first" will be donated, good karma!) i have had 2 other ideas that i have looked at for the D40 one being the panel above the radio fit a flat raised panel for gps alos fridge in the console (dont we all) i have looked at it and the hold up is the ventilation is in the front of the fridge hense heat problems.
Anyway could go on and on so i hope you jump on and throw some ideas im more than keen to have crack.
Cheers
Adrian

Good stuff adrian. Great to see more people making accessories for the d40s.

Good stuff adrian. Great to see more people making accessories for the d40s.

Cheers
thought i may get a smack on the hand for posting straight up with no other posts, if you guys want to organise a group buy best price is C.O.D

D40 and D22

2 gauge black $80 add $30 paint
3 gauge black $125 add $30 paint
stuff the group buy make it till End March for the forum members

you will need to email [email protected] or call 0412216415
Sorry moderartors just saving your guys some bucks and keeping them in the loop for one off "world first stuff"

Cheers
Adrian
remember the facebook page its the only way i can keep up with messages as the forums i just dont get enough time time to look at, and could be months before i check my PMs
www.facebook.com/4x4concepts

Last edited:
Your ebay listing and the guy above are the same person/company obviously Krankin has emailed them previously and asked them a question to which they haven't replied.

Back