Tommorrows the day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miner-matt

Reaction score
Rejoice:dancing: after a slip up from the "Minister for Finance" saying it was ok by her to get a suspension kit in my Titanuim i grabbed the bull with both horns and slipped in a beaudesert exhaust into the deal at my local TJM......It goes in tommorrow....:cheers!: and cant wait to see the results....Shall measure the ute tommorrow morn and see what lift i get and what it settles out to...be very happy if it gets the 2" and stays around that. Now just have to find a good excuse why it cost so much to get done...:devil:

cheers
Matt

Well its done....albeit a few changes, went with a full EFS system over the TJM and very happy with it. Didn't get as much lift as i would have liked roughly 40mm at front and 60 at rear, but really transformed the ride....body roll is out the window....little firmer that standard but drives alot better...The exhaust is not as loud as i would have liked....i was hoping for a tad of gurgle or spin up of turbo but relativly quiet, it is a bit louder that standard but u really got to listen for it, just a bit deeper. The flat spot in first gear is gone though....:rock:awesome.:rock:...will know on my next trip out to the minesite in it how the fuel consumption goes, it alos seems to pick up a tad better too. Next on the adgenda is the EGR mod....when i get time...

Latest posts

Back