wd21 terrano help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alex86

Reaction score
hellooooo first post, ok having some trouble with my glow plug light and reverse light not working and need to download a service manual i guess to figure out the wiring, fuses are all good so im stumped :s

tacho also seems to be reading a little high, reads 1000 rpm at idle, sounds more like 500 to me haha, whats the usual idle speed and any way to adjust?

car is 94 terrano with d21 navara cab but terrano interior/electrics and custom tray etc, td27 turbo, manual, not sure if any other details relevant, any help appreciated

car is 94 terrano with d21 navara cab but terrano interior/electrics and custom tray etc, td27 turbo, manual, not sure if any other details relevant, any help appreciated

Need some photos of this! Very keen to see the custom tray and the D21 body on WD21 chassis.

hellooooo first post, ok having some trouble with my glow plug light and reverse light not working and need to download a service manual i guess to figure out the wiring, fuses are all good so im stumped :s

There is no WD21/D21 manual available for download which covers the diesels. You'd have to buy from Nissan.

Do the glow plugs themselves work?

tacho also seems to be reading a little high, reads 1000 rpm at idle, sounds more like 500 to me haha, whats the usual idle speed and any way to adjust?

700rpm +100rpm air con adjusted

Idle is adjusted using one of the lock screws on the pump.

The tachometer needle may have been removed and replaced without recalibrating, this is often done to straighten the needles which bend till they hit the face of the gauge and get themselves stuck.

Download the D22 manual, the D22 runs the TD27 aswell so should be similar.

Dave.

Ill get a few pics up when I get back on the computer, tray isn't anything flash, just flatbed rhs with timber floor etc,

The actual idle sounds good its just the tacho that's reading high I think, no screw or anything on the back to adjust?

And I think its off to the auto lecky to sus out my light probs, pretty sure the glow plugs are going fine, she still turns over same as always as far as I can remember haha, some of the wiring done in the conversion is less than professional soooooo yeh,

Just had the gearbox rebuilt, countershaft bearings, etc so thought it might have been an issue with the reverse gear sensor/indicator but with the glow plug light also going mia makes me sus of an electrical prob, cheers for the replies

Latest posts

Back