interior d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew_man

Reaction score
hey i have been thinking of doing something to my bland interior on the d22 and was looking for some good ideas so was hoping people would post some pictures up of theirs either it be there stereos, dvd players , new trims/apolstry,seats everything
would be great

thanks
drew

Shag pile carpet, big doof doof speakers and disco lighting works for my D22...was Dave's idea I thought pimping my rig meant something other than trying to turn me into a pimp, be hey it's a job.

Im getting my front seats re upholstered with more foam added for support, ill post pics when I get them both back and fitted

Ill grab a pic of mine tomorrow.

You should see Kraftys dash, its pink and purple.

Suits his hair style.

Dave.

get a 4 din all in one stereo, new seat covers and a couple of pillar mounted EGT and boost gague pods. Dash mat (apparently pink and purple is a go :). You can fit 6.5: speakers in the front so some new covers on them would make a change too. Couple of air compressor and lokka switches if you can afford the kit. Should be a pic or two in my garage of my set up. Or....

Window tint then no one can see inside it hahaha

For our D22 I'm going to put in an overhead console, but the main improvement I think especially at night would be a couple of footwell LEDs for example, or directional ones to point at the gearstick area. Lack of storage space and virtually no lighting at night are my main gripes.

yer i wouldnt mind putting a pillar mounted gague or two and a nice setero like yours ljacko some speakes and maybe get it re apolstryed and like the sound of putting some led light to light up some of the interior it becomes a pain so often

anything eles anyone has done or seen that they think is good?

i reckon mines pretty sweet i take a photos show ya, got a nice double din dvd player with a tv tuner and hd box, painted some of the inserts the same silver as the door trim really stands out now get a lot of compliments especially with the leather throw overs front and rear.

hey all i put in an LED interier light in place of the old light and changed the map lights to LED aswell very good brite light can c evey were in the cab

Davespics190.jpg

Davespics191.jpg

Davespics192.jpg

Davespics193.jpg

^ The stereo usually shows a GPS screen but that will give away my address.

Davespics194.jpg

Dave.

Nice set up Dave I don't mind the look of the pillar mounted gague will defiantly have to them on and if I get time this arvo after work I will try and have a look at 4 din unit and some speakers

Dave what did you do for rear door speakers?

I've heard that the rear seat will muffle the sound- also that 4' might work.

Awesome set up mate.

My fresh re-upholstered seat in black and charcoal, I had more foam added which is now way more supportive
P1010857.jpg

Here I painted the dash surrounds in a metallic silver, you can also just see the ABR sidewinder battery monitor through the steering wheel
P1010856.jpg

Latest posts

Back