any meets/camps/4wd coming up?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jap55s

Reaction score
hey guys, just wondering if anyone is up for a 4wd/camp/meet up? i was looking at a place called "snowball" which is off a dirt road, between Braidwood and Cooma, anyone ever been there? or anyone got any other ideas, as id really like to get my nav dirty

We have a run through Yengo National Park tomorrow but that's a bit north of you. Haven't planned too many down in your direction because I don't know the area.

If you put a run together, we'd be happy to get ourselves organised to come along. Some of the country around Tumut is very nice.

I know of one challenging track that I used to go to on my motorcycle when I went to the Alpine Rally out of Brindebella. There's a large area where we used to camp that would be good for the lunch stage. There's a rock climb and a river crossing in that, or there used to be back in the early 80's.

We have a run through Yengo National Park tomorrow but that's a bit north of you. Haven't planned too many down in your direction because I don't know the area.

If you put a run together, we'd be happy to get ourselves organised to come along. Some of the country around Tumut is very nice.

I know of one challenging track that I used to go to on my motorcycle when I went to the Alpine Rally out of Brindebella. There's a large area where we used to camp that would be good for the lunch stage. There's a rock climb and a river crossing in that, or there used to be back in the early 80's.

sweet. where abouts is that river crossing area. give me a location and ill research it a bit more

There's a dirt road between Brindebella and Tumut, that's all I remember. On the June long weekend the Alpine motorcycle rally used to be held there. Some years it was a bastard of a trip, with ice, snow, mud and lots of broken bits all the way along.

Been a long time since I was there. Things may have changed considerably. There was one corner that had been dubbed "Piccadilly Circus" where the hill blindly fell down away from the road and claimed many riders, because the road made a sharp right-turn around the mountain but the clearing of the trees went straight - due to the power lines, not the road. Too many accidents caused by inattentiveness, black ice and excessive speed there.

Latest posts

Back