D22 LED interior lights install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandy

Reaction score
Hi
Have just fitted the first set of LED interior lights in my dual cab
Took all of ten minutes and it is money well spent and one of the best things that can be done. The GU has had them in there for over two months now also
You can see my pics on the Patrol Forum. Go to Vendors and check out Thumpainc Lighting Solutions
Great service to go with a great upgrade that only required a phillips head screw driver
Thanks Matt
Sandy

havn't fitted one of these myself but I am good mates with Matt at thumpainc and all his stuff seems to be good quality and well priced. if anyone else is interested I can pass on contact details. Might have to get some myself, only one problem my ute only has one door light, not happy about that but then you get what you pay for.

Rod

Last edited:
I am going to his wedding tomorrow so I will see if I can get details off him then, not sure if he has a web site, I know he is on face book, click on link below.
Welcome to Facebook

I bought a bunch of these, perfect for the map reader lights and very bright (35mmx35mm)
Car Interior 36 SMD LED Light Bulb Lamp Panel 12V White (eBay item 280574404715 end time 10-Jan-11 20:12:47 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats

Used one of these for my interior light and also very bright (50mmx50mm)
Universal 36 White LED Car interior Dome Light T10 50mm (eBay item 280600485379 end time 06-Jan-11 23:11:52 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats
P9192754.jpg

i just upgraded my interior lights to thumpainc led lights both map and centre interior light and at night it makes such difference inside and took me ten min tops.. i recommend them if you think your cab is bit on the dark side, guys name is Matt and he's number is 0419898941 web page is thumpainc.com I'll put a picture of my interior at night

Attachments

• P1110144.jpg
    P1110144.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 159
Hey Guys, Keen for some of these, or any LED's. Does anyone do them in Brisbane? Or has anyone got these posted to Brisbane? Or is anyone getting any posted to Brisbane?

P.S. Brisbane.

Mate, I got Matt to post them to cairns for me, so brissy will be no probs. As everyone has said, easy to install and look great.

I will post anywhere in the world, but the price I list includes postage within OZ

Latest posts

Back