WA help with cruise control supplier and installer

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seabass

Reaction score
Hey guys
thanks to those who helped with my exhaust supplier. Next on the list is cruise control. Who has had a good experience getting theirs fitted in WA?
Cheers
Tim

Last edited:
cheers mate, what was the make and model that you fitted yourself?

I'm unsure of the make but the model was the AP60 (approx $240). There is also an AP150 which is a more professional model and attaches to the steering column ($360).

Installation under the bonnet is the same for both.

I ended up buying from Colin Delaney from Southside cruise Controls (Sydney?). He was very helpful and modified the unit to suit the misses car so i didn't have to bother with magnets etc.

Colin Devaney [[email protected]] - 0414 596061

I'm unsure if he's still doing them or not. If he's not, the ones off Ebay are exactly the same.

The kits are have everything in them you'll need and are DIY.

Good luck.

I'm unsure of the make but the model was the AP60 (approx $240). There is also an AP150 which is a more professional model and attaches to the steering column ($360).

I ended up buying from Colin Delaney from Southside cruise Controls (Sydney?). He was very helpful and modified the unit to suit the misses car so i didn't have to bother with magnets etc.

I'm unsure if he's still doing them or not. If he's not, the ones off Ebay are exactly the same.

Good luck.

Seems like a nice model of the cruise control lever. Well, my friend is also planning to hook up one this weekend but his kinda having thoughts if it would be easy to install it or not. Since, it sounded like it was an easy job, I think I'm gonna suggest to my friend to try it plus there are DIY included in the kit. Anyway, thanks for this suggestion and any helpful tips you might wanna share.

Good luck.

Sounds like a decent cruise control lever. Well, my uncle is planning to hook up one for his vehicle but we're kinda having a hard time searching for the right brand and model of cruise control. Anyway, I'm gonna suggest that to my uncle so he could check that out. Thanks for the info.

Back