Jvc double din

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew_man

Reaction score
i am looking at getting a double din stereo i have been looking for a while and looked at all the forms and been to all my local stores.

i have been looking at kenwood,jvc, and a cheep dna brand

i looked at the kenwood one and it going to be about $1800 and the jvc on is $1250 then $150 ontop of that to install it is a KW-AVX836 and comes with a gps modual from auto one he said he perfers jvc over kenwood and i am pretty sure the kenwood one does not comw with the gps modual.
Both have what i want bluetooth ect and both are good for my iphone

just wanting to knnow if anyone has had one of these jvc or know anyone that has or hered anything bad about them your help would be great

any other information would be awsome

DREW

hey mate i got a kenwood double din 7inch touch screen bluetooth all the fruit im pretty happy with it and was piece of cake too fit myself

yea i was keen to do it my self but cant find time between the work i have on and the work my boss has on so it is just going to be esier for them to do it for me

i am leening towards the JVC at the moment unless some here deter me ??

I had a JVC single din with a 12 disc stacker in my other car and it was a good unit I'd consider JVC again if they had one that met my requirements. I've also used or owned plenty of JVC gear from VCR's up to professional video cameras and never had problems, I like their gear they just don't make what I want right now, atleast they didn't when I last looked.

Latest posts

Back