drawer system for a king cab

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shero82

Reaction score
this is all a bit of a pipe dream at the moment but i thought i'd put it on here and maybe garner a few ideas.

as the title suggests i'm thinking of pulling out the little seats in the back of the king cab and using the space for a storage area. i'm thinking a couple of drawers on one side and a slide for a fridge on the other. was thinking of maybe having the drawers a little shorter and putting a sealed gel battery in there as my second to keep it out of the tray. if i kept it about the same height as the fridge then there'd still be plenty of room to chuck a bag or two on top of the self.

toyed with the idea of sticking the compressor in there somewhere but might just leave it under seat so it can breathe a little better.

as i say just fishing for ideas at the moment so get in there and pick it apart.

shero

I thought someone asked a similar question about 12 months ago and one of the answers related to possible legal issues with removing a factory fitted seat but not being a KC driver I possibly didn't take as much notice as I could have therefore my information might be wrong.

ive done this in my kingcab no drawers but storage underneath the shelf fits all my tools and the 40l engel in there nice some pics in my garage if ur intrested

2c, can not see any issue with removing it. The issue would be reinstalling it yourself and it failing in some way causing injury.

The issue with any installation in its place would be the items in question not turning into missiles in an accident.

Latest posts

Back