Nissan Bluemtns bankruptcy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
Hi all,

Bit of a story here, last week I put a $500 deposit on a New STX King cab at the blue mountains motor group, happily I awaited a call from the finance company the next day but it never happened, after probably 20 calls i finally called customer service to find that they had gone into receivership last week.
Nice to be kept in the loop eh?! Anyway, long story short, to their creditNissan are honouring the deposit & i've a similar deal happening from Randwick Nissan (although have a sneaky feeling i'm getting snaked somehow).
Anyway, looks like i'm getting my new Navara, first new car i'll ever have had after an albeit longer process than I was expecting>

Rich

Not good, atleast your getting your car.

Just look for something on the car thats missing, Nissan dont tend to give credit.

Good luck with it.

Dave.

Good to hear you got it sorted, but if you feel you are getting snaked somehow, don't sign the acceptance form before going over the car completely, cause you probably are, gut feelings are rarely wrong.

Hi all,
Just looking for a couple of bits of info, firstly heres my story:
As mentioned above, I ordered a nav d40 before, pls read the sory above about my drama!
Now then, my new nav was supposed to be at randwick on wed, but I haven't heard anything, should i be shouting?
Also and more pressingly, I signed up to a $223/wk deal with nissan blue mtns on a new 08 nav, tray etc all inc, they went bust and ended up getting the bsame deal from randwick nissan, the only drama I have is that the paperwork they gave me says the car is worth 47,000 instead of the 44,450 I was offered, after all I did only want a deal matched?!
They said it was the same deal of $223/wk but I cant see the maths working, am I getting rooted somewhere along the way?
Rich

When the lease is up you will have a bigger balloon payment.

Tell them to stick it unless the match the price on paper.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back