Just been robbed!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James67

Reaction score
Just dropped into my local nissan stealaship to pickup a fuel filter for my D22, $57 wtf? Just hoping it fixes my air leak issues as they want another $260 for the primer pump.:rant:

Try a fuel filter for a D40, someone said a while back the factory ones are $170. It's no wonder your wives and girlfriends hair cuts cost so much these days!!

Order them through Nizzbits.

Cheaper by far but I cant remember the exact price.

I have 5 spare filters at home.

Dave.

youy got robbed? I just paid $63 for mine in Perth from the Nissan dealer! I fitted a Ryco but the last 2 Ryco's I've had both got air locks and would stall unless you gave them a few revs to start with. Not sure if it was a bad batch of Ryco's cos I've never had a problem before.

primer pump

If your primer pump won't pick up just give light blow out (best to take it off ) mine would not pick up and had bit od crap under one of the valves .bit od air pressure cleaned it out and good as new

Heard a few times before that the Ryco seal is shithouse and doesn't seal properly.

Dave.

I remember being similarly robbed by Holden when I got a fuel filter changed on my Rodeo. I don't remember actual figures, but it was something like $120 for the filter, I got a price from Repco and it was about $15. Never took it back again after that

Just dropped into my local nissan stealaship to pickup a fuel filter for my D22, $57 wtf? Just hoping it fixes my air leak issues as they want another $260 for the primer pump.:rant:

why do people buy original parts????????????? aftermarket parts are so much cheaper,, and a lot of the time are made buy the same manufacturer,, (without the dealer sticker on it)..... investigate the product and you will reap the reward..... just dont go to crazy clarks, ,and expect any of there shit to work .........:rock::rock:

Latest posts

Back