Who's got an ARB canopy fitted by ARB?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Do you know where they run the power for the interior light from? Getting one fitted on Friday and was just wondering.

Cheers.

Mine was wired straight to the battery with an inline fuse there also, this allows you to use the lights with the ignition off

Jason, yes and yes. They come straight out of the right tail light. Neat job...

Attachments

• IMAG0238.jpg
    IMAG0238.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 122
No they only get the feed for the led brake light from the right hand light. The loom that comes with the canopy has a wire to feed directly to the battery. I did mine myself so went to my auxillary battery instead of the start battery.

I think it will be done however the guy doing it feels like doing it.

UV 4x4 at Brendale did mine, I specifically asked for the light to be wired into the 2nd battery in the tub instead of the main battery and the salesman said sorry but it has to go to the front battery, cant remember what his reasoning was. When I picked it up, a different bloke served me and said that they wired it to the Aux because it was easier and that they hoped I was ok with that. :dontknow:

I just wanted it off the Aux so I couldnt leave the light on and run the main battery flat.

Also have an ARB Canopy and they wired the light they same way ^^

Mine isn't an ARB but its from battery also, rear light taken from right land lamp and power for interior light fused off battery directly. Has a waterpoof clip to pull apart to allow you to quickly remove canopy if needed ie to help your ex move out.

Last edited:
No they only get the feed for the led brake light from the right hand light. The loom that comes with the canopy has a wire to feed directly to the battery. I did mine myself so went to my auxillary battery instead of the start battery.

I think I took the question differently, I just thought he meant how the cables were reticulated. Didn't go to the effort of checking where power comes from for the interior light. I'm assuming like some others have said that it comes directly from the battery, the interior light works any time.

Back