VNOG Dargo overnighter 27/28 Nov

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Some of you may remember me....:cheers!:.
Been away for a bit with other obligations.
Ripping out the OME (farking useless) springs from the rear end and blowing the dust off the camp gear this weekend in readiness for an overnighter in Dargo weekend following.
Anyone wanting to come along is welcome but at this stage is just Ange, myself and the hounds (of course).
Hoping to spend a casual weekend beside the Wonangatta before the flies, mosquito's, locusts and tourists get there in the warmer months.
Will be departing home early Sat morning and arriving in Dargo about 1030 - 1100. See the sights and have delights. Rivers will be up with snow melt and recent rains so river crossings will be taken with some trepidation. Everything else will be fair game except for Alpine Nat park as no dogs allowed.
Looking to camp on the flats around crooked river but am going to phone the Dargo hotel tomorrow for some info on good spots that will be quite and will allow the hounds.
If your interested in coming along then let me know otherwise I'll just let ya's know how we go.

No good for me Aido - got a litter of little ridgies at the moment and they head off to their new homes that weekend.

What are you replacing the OME with? Did you have the HD or medium springs?

Enjoy the river mate - I hear there is a bit of water flowing down that way.

Better off taking a shotgun, atleast you'll get a feed. The rivers up there are hardwork to catch a feed but the hunting can't be that bad because I've got a mate with a cabin up there and he goes up with a group every few weeks to hunt stuff.

welcome back! Thanks for posting this one. I can't make it unfortunatley. I was wondering if you had unloaded the Nav and joined a hilux site....

thats a shame Aido

that is a nice part of the country - its where i'm doing most of my 4x4 learning.

its where i put my car through its paces when i first got it (prior to upgrades) then going back to the same tracks after the lift kit was awesome - it felt soo much more capable.

Reason being: http://www.navara.asia/melbourne-vic/5788-mud-drags-calder-park-28th-nov.html

and

Hi Adrian,

The email you sent went to our other comp and we have just got round to seeing it and must say very impressed with your photos. We hope you have enjoyed the Mud Drags so far. I am wondering if I could get a copy of all your photos on a disk but I would prefer to pay you for them. I live at 2xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Maiden Gully 3551 so if you could send me a price including postage that would be great. I am so busy on the day I not only get no photos i really don’t even see the racing so what you have done is great.

My husband is the president of the club and he drives “Wild Thing” when he’s not blowing up the motor or rolling it over the finish line! He has asked me to contact you to see if you would be interested in taking some shots in the middle of the track, we would give you a media vest of course and free entry through the gate. If we could buy the disk from you at each event and also the club members could pick and buy photos from you at our monthly meetings.

If you might be interested please email me back or you can contact me on xxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxx

Our next event is at Calder Park on the 28th Oct.

Cheers,

Kim Read.

A4wdmra Secretary.

Clint Read

Readies 4x4 Wrecking

Bendigo

0438 400 070

Reason being: http://www.navara.asia/melbourne-vic/5788-mud-drags-calder-park-28th-nov.html

and

Hi Adrian,

The email you sent went to our other comp and we have just got round to seeing it and must say very impressed with your photos. We hope you have enjoyed the Mud Drags so far. I am wondering if I could get a copy of all your photos on a disk but I would prefer to pay you for them. I live at 2xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Maiden Gully 3551 so if you could send me a price including postage that would be great. I am so busy on the day I not only get no photos i really don’t even see the racing so what you have done is great.

My husband is the president of the club and he drives “Wild Thing” when he’s not blowing up the motor or rolling it over the finish line! He has asked me to contact you to see if you would be interested in taking some shots in the middle of the track, we would give you a media vest of course and free entry through the gate. If we could buy the disk from you at each event and also the club members could pick and buy photos from you at our monthly meetings.

If you might be interested please email me back or you can contact me on xxxxxxxxx or xxxxxxxxx

Our next event is at Calder Park on the 28th Oct.

Cheers,

Kim Read.

A4wdmra Secretary.

Clint Read

Readies 4x4 Wrecking

Bendigo

0438 400 070

Hey Aido I might come with you if you can get me a media vest.I planned on doing a trip to Dargo but some prick cancelled it.lol

Latest posts

Back