Murder

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottybobcat

2014 muster sponsor
Reaction score
What sort of sick fuck could stab their 2 year old daughter to death and dump her in a paddock,or any of these fucks for that matter.
Woman killing kids blokes throwing their kids off the westgate bridge and shit like that.
BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY BY PUBLIC PROCECUTION.
LEAVE THEM IN THE STREET FOR THE COMMUNITY TO TAKE CARE OF AND SAVE SOME MONEY ON GAOLING THESE SICK FUCKS.

i second that, and that bloke who killed his wife and australia wont deport him until the americans promise not to give the death penalty, that clown that stabbed the family of 3 and the court didnt want to release his name, and people like dennis fergison can walk the streets of sydney after raping little children?? what has this world come to??

lot of things in the world just aren't right these days. Thank god for the D22, still some good shit in the world.

Its time Australia hardened the fuck up and start punishing these oxygen theives.
Stop making it easy for asylem seakers and any Imigrant that fucks up send them back to the shit that they come from.They come here for a better life and bring their shit with them well this is our country live by our rules and our way of life or fuck off.
They can walk into a bank with a burka and we have to take off a motor cycle helmet.They get the world and we get nothing in our own country.We fuck up in there country we are dead or in prison for life.The laws are bullshit and something really needs to be done about it.Weare the only country that take guns off the good people but the bad will always get them,where is the sence in that.

I dont know the storie your talking about but will search.

The thing that I hate more then anything is our Pollies are scared to say no as Australia is full of every race and culture so no matter who they so no to, someone will be upset.

Multi culturism doesn't work, look at Sydney.

Everyone sticks to there areas, Asians stay in there community and Lebs etc stay in there areas etc.

Dave.

I vote Scotty as the guy that handles the deporting of these people. I'll load the bastards up.

You do NOT kill murderers, you DEPORT THEM. Here's how.

Scotty gets a brand spanking twin-hull off-shore boat with two Stirling V8 engines and a tow rope.

I load the bastards up into a cardboard box with "Queen Mary" spray-painted on the side and they get to hang onto the tow rope as I push 'em off the wharf at Circular Quay.

Scotty, you know which direction to take. Continue until you've consumed a third of a tank of fuel, drop the rope and return.

Dave, you handle the promo for this. Something along the lines of "You have won a trip on the luxurious Queen Mary sailing the southern oceans".

Dennis Ferguson is NOT a customer. There are some rather amorous gorillas in Taronga that want to meet him.

This cretin should have the words "I stabbed and killed my 2yr old daughter" tattooed across his forehead as part of his sentence! I'm betting he wouldn't last long inside if the other inmates knew what he was there for.

That poor innocent child, RIP little one.

Mate, what shits me is despite what c&nts these bottom dwellers are the civil libertatians will be lining up to stand in their corner, blaming their actions on a rough childhood or some other lame excuse.
We've got a case down in Tassie going through the courts now. A woman and her deadshit boyfreind pimps out her 12 yr old daughter to over 200 blokes. What happens? He gats a few years jail (second home to this dirtbag) The mother gets jackshit, and our local snivil libertarian lawyer Roland Browne (Yeah the same asshole that ran with the gun laws) takes up a case to sue the taxpayer for failing to protect the girl! WTF????

Last edited:
Capital punishment should be brought back in.With DNA technology now they can't fuck it up and kill innocent people like years ago.Put me in as Prime minister I will sort the fuckers out.

Put me in as prime minister I will sort the fuckers out.Bring back capital punishment as DNA technology proves everything now and cant ,kill the innocent like years ago.
I will work very closely with Pauline Hanson but won't take nude photos of her.:thank_you2::sarcastic:

But who will pull Woody out of the shit?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? or "Who will guard the guards themselves?"

right on scotty
politicians are Beeps, they just talk shit untill their super fund reaches squillions then they fuck off and live the good life.
as someone said here, Middle Eastern and Asians dont make mates with aussies or euros, they stick to their own kind,so stop letting the basterds in here.
sink the bloody boat on site..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd suggest if you really want to keep this thread open that you edit that last post, surely this discussion which probably had no need to be race related in the first place can be held without such overtones of racism.

No it wasdn't race related Krafty and I agree to a point that gooks and lebo's wern't neccessaraly the right words to use but he is right and they are the most common races to be committing these crimes.If you want to live here live by our rules and enjoy the privelageof being aloud to live in a country that isn't poverty struck and war torn but you fuck up your out of here.Why should we pay to have them gaoled when sending them back to the shit they came from would be a worse punishment for them.They get the world given to them and shit in our faces and we get shit.They getmoney to start a new life here and we get shit.We wouldn't get any of that if we moved to their country.
They get here and start criminal organisations and rape.Kill and get push drugs onto kids and the like.You have good and bad in all races but mostly bad out of these fucks and they should be fucked off.

The comment was purely to do with the name calling and the fact that those terms will probably get this thread closed. I don't care if you want to blame one race more than another it's a free country but sheesh didn't names like that get left in the school yard.

Latest posts

Back