scotty for pm

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew_man

Reaction score
the title says it all will be voting scotty for pm let him take care of the sick and twisted in the Australia :rock:

I've had a gutful of the limp wristed bullshit "leaders" of this once great nation. Captain Gillard, leader and friend of the Boat People Brigade, needs to be rammed sideways out of the PMs chair by ------

SCOTTY!!!!! (Said ramming can be done however you interpret the term mate):cheers!:

2 Requests from me.

1. Better roads.

2. Harsher penalties for bottle necking traffic and not adhearing to keep left unless overtaking.

^ Those 2 piss me off more then anything else.

500,000 extra speed cameras wont make a difference, better roads and teaching people how to drive instead of teaching them how to pass a test will save lives more then anything else.

Dave.

How about things like:

Compulsory-fitted automatic self-reporting speeding, seat-belt, red light, stop sign detectors built into the vehicles. More than 3 offenses in an hour and the vehicle turns itself off and waits for a tow truck. Also detects mobile phone (talk without hands-free, or any txting) operation and immediately stops the car by applying the handbrake and inserting the spare tyre into the driver's rectum.

I could think up a bunch of these but I want to see what others come up with.

Tony I think people need to take more responsibilty.

Cars are heaps more safer then 30 years ago, people just need to be taught how to drive.

Dave.

2 Requests from me.

1. Better roads.

2. Harsher penalties for bottle necking traffic and not adhearing to keep left unless overtaking.

^ Those 2 piss me off more then anything else.

500,000 extra speed cameras wont make a difference, better roads and teaching people how to drive instead of teaching them how to pass a test will save lives more then anything else.

Dave.

I will put them to the top of the list Dave.I will talk to my cabinet and get things on the way.

How about things like:

Compulsory-fitted automatic self-reporting speeding, seat-belt, red light, stop sign detectors built into the vehicles. More than 3 offenses in an hour and the vehicle turns itself off and waits for a tow truck. Also detects mobile phone (talk without hands-free, or any txting) operation and immediately stops the car by applying the handbrake and inserting the spare tyre into the driver's rectum.

I could think up a bunch of these but I want to see what others come up with.

Tony you will have to vote for the coalition.I was thinking more speeding rader and red light camera and laser detectors to be fitted to all vehicles.
I can work with you on the hands free debate and with the spare tyre into the rectum debate I will have to get in touch withmy adviseries and have meetings with the pro gay party.

I can work with you on the hands free debate and with the spare tyre into the rectum debate I will have to get in touch withmy adviseries and have meetings with the pro gay party.

You can talk to the leader Krafty on here. Lol.

Dave.

I'm keeping out of politics, I'm a big enough arsehole without proving it further.

Oh I'm not keeping out of the forums, I'm still going to be an arsehole here I just don't want to get involved in politics.

However right now I'm going to be an absent arsehole, disappear up my own posterior and watch the V8's I've done enough work for today and it time to watch some other arseholes and see where they can disappear to.

Hard days work hey posting on forums.

Suppose I should do something productive aswell.

Dave.

You can talk to the leader Krafty on here. Lol.

Dave.

Hey Krafty being the leader of the pro gay group how would your party feel about getting a spare wheel in the arse.We will start off small as we know being leader of such a group you are able to fit 37's in there but we can start the new followers on a honda civic rim and tyre.:sarcastic:

Latest posts

Back