amatuer 4x4ing in Vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klr265

Reaction score
hi guys
im trying to find a place i ca do some beginner 4x4ing in Vic not to far out of Melbourne. just some basic acsents/decsents and mudding.
would like to go out on sunday with a mate with our stock st-r's, mine 2.5 and his 3.0
cheers

where do you live and it depends on the day on what the weather is doing.If you go to the local cop shop up there get them to print you off a map so you know where you are going.Mt Robinson has some good tracks off it.Tyre pressure drop down to about 20psi if you need to.

Mud=Wombat. With a new vehicle and the rain we have had check the depth first. XL track up the guts should be open and has shallow muddy holes. Stay well away from the loop tracks at the end of fitzgerald rd. 5' deep and full of hazards when really wet. Barely passable in Feb without rain.
Lerderderg just to the south has a few ups and downs for the novice on Ratcliffe trk and Nuggety trk which are enough to get the juices flowing and are more than passable in a stock vehicle. Standby for a Sat night run before the end of December newbies and all others welcome. Night runs are what Wombat is about :)

Im getting mickey thomson MTZ put on next week but until then will see how the stock duelers pull up tomorrow.
going tomorrow to kinglake with a mate of mine in a hilux which is completely set up with recovery gear.
thats gives a little bit of confidence on our outing tomorrow.
Will update if i get some pics

Latest posts

Back