trip for SE Qlders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

LURKER
Reaction score
Seems like all the other state are busy organising trips and get togethers. I'm keen as to jump into one up here for us sun loving qld'ers. Any suggestions? Anyone else keen? be nice to go somewhere that has a good bit of wheeling more then highway/ recently graded road action.

Yep, I'm up. One I would really love to do is the one you did Jason, Condamine/Queen Mary Falls.?. The photos from that look unreal.

The other is that Mt Mee run you have done, ending up at the shearing shed :sarcastic: for lunch etc.

I just got the new version of "Dirty Weekends" and really gotta start knocking a few off. Not much wheeling on that condamine gorge track, but nice scenery. thats the first suggestion, thanks ray

Yeah I will be in that, I've got a baby due any day so might need to do it over the Christmas break or something. There's even a couple of 4x4 parks closish on the southside aswell. That Mt Mee one is a nice day out.

I'm up for it. Would be good to meet a few more of you too! I really don't know of any bsuh tracks around Brisbane, I have mainly just done beach, so open to suggestions. That run Matt and Jason did near the shearing shed looked good.

sweet, so any ideas of when suits the majority? suggestions for dates? wanna start by doing that condamine run then?

Keen to do the condamine run, has been one ive been meaning to try and do for ages, just never got around to it.

Im pretty much busy from now right through till christmas, but have 3 weeks off after that so any time after christmas will do me just fine, if I miss one before xmas it's no big deal, I will organise another one or two over the break anyway.

so whats the final thoughts? do you want one before christmas or early in the new year? or both lol. Might have to be 4,5,11 or 12 December. following week is a little close to christmas for me. Saturday or Sunday also is something to choose, which works better for the majority? Um my preference is probably 11th... but its whatever suits the the bulk of you.

I'm happy to do both, seeing as I do bugger all trips anyway. So yep, I'm in. Theres no probs with you either Matt, as if you can't make one, I'm always ready to go on another day, the more days out the merrier, :)

same here ray, should make it a semi-regular thing. nowhere near as much fun wheeling by yourself.

Haha, you're right. Thats why I hardly go out. Same reason why the bike sits in the shed under a sheet. :sad:

But if we can get something organised soon, that would be great. Round up 2 or 20, I'm happy although it would be great to get a few new faces along. Anyway, we'll get it organised and make it happen, :cheers!:

I know the copper at killarney so i'll give him a ring sometime this week and ask how its flowing, i read in the paper they had a little rain in the past few days, hopefully a bit more in the coming weeks will make it more scenic

Latest posts

Back